South Texas Pediatric Lung Center at University Health System
Led by physicians from UT Health San Antonio, our team of pediatric pulmonologists, allergists and immunologist collaborates with other pediatric specialties, including cardiology, gastroenterology, neurology, otolaryngology (ear, nose and throat doctors), and infectious disease, to provide leading-edge care for children based on the latest research.
Your child will benefit from:
- A multidisciplinary, bilingual medical team including board-certified pulmonologists, allergists and immunologists, nurse practitioners and a dedicated dietician, social worker and respiratory therapists, all of whom are specially trained in the care of children
- Treatments for a variety of airway, allergy, and pediatric lung conditions in one location, by one compassionate team
- A state-of-the-art pulmonary function lab that allows for the evaluation of airway structure and function and lung function in infants and children, as well as in high-performing athletes with breathing difficulties.
Conditions we frequently treat:
- Bronchopulmonary dysplasia (breathing problems related to prematurity)
- Cystic fibrosis
- Drug allergies
- Environmental allergies (indoor/outdoor allergies)
- Food allergies
- Muscular dystrophy and other neuromuscular disorders
- Oxygen dependent
- Disorders associated with sleep (sleep apnea)
- Recurrent pneumonia
- Recurrent wheezing
- Breathing disorders associated with exercise
- Dependence on tracheostomy and/or mechanical ventilation
Robert B. Green Campus
Clinical Pavilion, 6th Floor
903 W. Martin St.
San Antonio, TX 78207
Hours of operation:
Monday –Thursday: 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Phone: (210) 358-KIDS (5437)