Eye Care for Children at University Health System
University Health System and UT Health San Antonio partner to provide a comprehensive ophthalmology clinic in downtown San Antonio. Our fellowship-trained, board-certified pediatric ophthalmologist creates a customized plan to diagnose and treat every patient. We care for dozens of common, rare and complex eye conditions in children including:
- Congenital eye problems – congenital cataracts, congenital glaucoma, ptosis
- Decreased vision – amblyopia
- Muscle impairments
- Neuro-ophthalmology – disease of the visual brain and optic nerve
- Optic nerve problems
- Shakiness of the eyes – nystagmus
- Strabismus/Crossed Eyes – esotropia, exotropia, hypertropia, pseudostrabismus
- Tear duct blockage – nasolacrimal duct obstruction
To see our staff, you will need a referral from your primary care physician.
University Health System – Robert B. Green Campus
Clinical Pavilion, 6th Floor
903 W. Martin St.
San Antonio, Texas 78207
Monday – Wednesday 7:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Monday – Friday | (210) 358-5437
Referral Fax: (210) 358-5946